ONLINE KAZIRANGA SAFARI BOOKING
We are always ready to Assist you.
> Online Safari Booking
KAZIRANGA SAFARI BOOKING
We whole heartedly welcome you all to the hassle free and simple online safari booking to
get an entry via safari into Kaziranga National Park. Bagori Zone, Kohora Zone, Agaratoli
Zone and Burapahar Zone are three zones of the national park where entry of visitors is
allowed. In addition to Jeep safari, amenity of Elephant safari booking is also available in Bagori and
Kokora Zone. The entire Safari Booking provisions are in compliance with the terms
specified by forest department governing Kaziranga National Park.
We request visitors to understand the fact that the booking process, safari driver and guide provided by the department cannot be altered by us in any manner.
JEEP SAFARI BOOKING
|Price (Indian)||INR 4000 / Jeep ( Maximum 5 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )|
|Price (Foreigner) I||INR 7100 / Jeep ( Maximum 5 Persons are allowed in ONE Jeep )|
|Zones||Central Range / Western Range / Eastern Range / Burapahar Range or Panbari|
|Timings||Morning 7:00 AM | Evening 1:00 PM|
ELEPHANT SAFARI BOOKING
|Price (Indian)||INR 1500 / Person.|
|Price (Foreigner) I||INR 3200 / Person|
|Zones||Central Range at Kohora / Western Range at Bagori|
|Timings||5:00 AM to 6.00 AM | 6:00 AM to 7.00 AM|
All the zone of the park have good number of population of range of species though Kaziranga National Park is known for wild buffalos, tigers and one horned rhinos and there possibilities of getting watched by visitors is equal all in all four zones. Forest official confirm fair booking procedure facilitate booking for Jeep safari and Elephant safari. The booking procedure is now done with the use of latest technology facilitating automatic computerized online safari booking in Kaziranga.
Procedure of Advance Online safari booking in Kaziranga
Request please Details to be filled for booking
- Full name, age and gender of each visitor in accordance to any Identity card with the confirmatory amount.
- Safari Timing and preferred safari date (this is to inform you that safari is held twice a day i.e. Morning and afternoon. Preferred travelling date , Safari timing
- Definite number on your ID card (Aaadhar No, Voter Id, Driving license No etc). Visitors are requested to carry same ID card for verification at the time of safari.
- Kaziranga National Park Safari charges advance payment
- Details about the Passport of foreign tourists by making kaziranga online safari booking.
- Kaziranga Safari Booking is subjected to availability and is utterly on first come first basis.
Significant Information about Kaziranga National Park Safari
- Procurement of entry permit is mandatory for visitors by making online safari booking in Kaziranga.
- The booking process of safari is solely at the discrete of forest department and concerning norms of the Kaziranga National Park.
- Only two shifts of safari are conducted i.e. Morning and evening shifts
- Elephant Safari is permitted in two shifts i.e. both in morning.
- Entry permit cannot be cancelled once on being issued by making online safari booking in Kaziranga.
- Only registered guides are permitted to assist visitors by making kazinga online safari booking.
- Kindly do not try to enter into to the National Park post sunset as it is prohibited by law.
- Do not get off from jeep safari as it is not legitimate.
- No pets are allowed in the Kaziranga Park.
- Each and every visitor to the Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctuary is bound to follow rules and regulations laid by wildlife protection act. Kindly co-operate.
Formalities to be done for entry
The Kaziranga National Park falls under tiger reserve area and is therefore is completely restricted and protected zone. Tourists must possess an entry permit before making it in park. The official permits are needed for both kinds of safari, namely Jeep safari and Elephant safari booking. The duration of safari is fixed. The safari charges involves jeep/elephant charges, Mahuout fee/Driver, Entry permit charges and our service charges